Friday, August 12, 2005

zero professionalism, zero responsibility... (Part 2)

last friday everning, I sent my car to my trusty workshop (VTech Service) to get the guys to check out on the annoying rattling sound coming from the engine bay. Left the car there for the night, as the noise was most likely to be heard when the car was started in the morning.

went over to see see look look my car the next evening. It turned out that those jerk-off morons at Yu Thian Service Co did not screw back the bolts for the 2 metal bars of the bumper which was inserted into the 2 slots in the car's structure underneath the engine block. THAT apparently led to the rattling noise when the engine was started. FUCK!!!!!!

Ah Ben (VTech's boss, also my gf's god-brother) was cursing Yu Thian Service Co like no tomorrow... saying that this kinda problem shouldn't have ever happened IF the workers/mechanics just had a little more professionalism and responsility.... which in this pathetic case, none was seen nor found...

Come-on lah... with the below list of problems and shits thrown to me after the car was supposed to have been "repaired".....

a deep scratch at the rear bumper, together with other new scratches around the body...
those assholes drained around 3 liters of transmission oil outta my gearbox, but did not refill it back, and gave me granmother-story excuses + refused to refund me...
did not to screw back the bolts for the 2 metal bars of my bumper, causing the rattling noise...
stinking mechanics working on my car, and dunno why my interior, upon delivery was smelling like dead fish + armpit sweat.... sommore with dirt patches on all seats + on the floor, front and back!!!! fuck I had to spray almost a bottle of air freshener into the interior, and leave the car doors open for a freaking whole day to get rid of the ordour....

Yu Thian Service Co truly deserves..... this award of - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Lousy Piece of Shit & Fucked-Up Workshop of the Year".

No comments: