Tuesday, August 30, 2005

nice song...

was sitting at our usual hangout kopitiam yesterday night after a long and freakin' exhausting badminton session. anyway, was eating away my kueh-chap, together with some lok-lok when I saw this MTV being aired. VERY VERY nice song I should say, and I paid extra attention towards the end so that I know the title of the song - 不得不爱 by 潘玮柏 & 弦子.

reached home, straight away looked for it via Kazaa, and the song is now playing in my car... hehehehehe... talk about efficiency huh...

*for those who wish to download the song, just click on the chinese characters... it'll link you to baidu.com.


2 comments:

nomnomfish said...

gosh!!!! i was listening to that song for the past week on repeat!!! my friend sent it to me and im hooooooooooked!!! ;)

dreckker said...

nice huh... have been playing that song on repeat in my car, as well as in my office... hahaha...