Wednesday, August 24, 2005

a birthday card that I bought...

was browsing through this adult shop (what's the name ahh??) at Midvalley early this year when I came across this birthday card...



the card was self-made, with 3 match sticks, a ciggie and a sachet of condom tugged in a little yellow holder, with a message attached: "Emergency Pack - always keep it with you, use it upon Emergenccccccy!!!"... cool huh??

I find it quite unique, and since my buddy is gonna be 24 in 2 weeks' time, I bought the card for him, together with a Final Fantasy gas lighter as a gift, also as a thank you gesture for his accomodation, treats and ferrying of Shirley and I while we were in KL...

4 comments:

J said...

Hmm... this seems to be encouraging smoking.
Alrite, just my opinion. :)

dreckker said...

hmm... the card was juz a gesture of thank you to my buddy, and to remind him to use rubber IF he got lucky on his birthday... (which I think he did... hahahaha)...

*my friend smokes as well..."

Anonymous said...

I think the name of the shop is "I NEED". :P

dreckker said...

hmm... you sure know that place huh?? bought anything you needed??? hahahaha...