Friday, August 12, 2005

crashed my car...



happened on tuesday. was driving back home, overtook quite a few cars on the empty opposite lane when this old Pajero, outta no where made a right turn into the pottery shop. I was still stepping on the gas when she (yeaps, lady driver, but not pretty one lahhh ) made that turn, so apparently I din't have much time to react , and brake... I think I crashed into her Pajero at around 60+ km/h speed... I considered myself quite lucky for not sustaining any injury coz I din't strap on my seatbelt that time... but my waja, as a result, was a complete wreck

the lady was nice though, came down, asked me whether I was alright before looking at both damaged vehicles... her Pajero's bumper was dem farking strong man... coz there was only a slight dent on the side of the bumper. However, my car's condition was the total opposite... imagine the impact, and of course the different level of strength of both vehicles, one imported 4X4 Japan product, and one Malaysian product...

anyway, since my car was still drivable, both Allison (the lady's name) and I went over to the police station and made a police report. Called my dad to go over as well with the car's insurance policy and stuff. at the station, I coincidently met up with a towing agent who works for a workshop that happens to be the panel workshop of my car's insurance company, so eventually I just assigned him for the job, and he helped us out on the police report thingy, as well as dealing with the insurance claims (my wrong, so Allison will be claiming my insurance for her car's repair, and I'll also be claiming my insurance for the Waja's repair) and towing my car to the workshop. he claimed that he'll handle everything, and I'd only have to pay for the police summon of RM300, which apparently he also made some adjustments to only RM150.

went over to the workshop to snap some photos of my damaged machine after making a report to the insurance company yesterday. the adjuster (a professional who go assess your car's damage, and list down the stuff that are to be changed) was there as well. the damage was quite serious , and lotsa parts need to be changed - the bumper, spot lights, headlights, front grill, radiotor & mounting, engine fans, air-con condenser & piping, fuse box, battery, air intake and wirings... it's estimated that it'll take about 3 - 4 weeks before I could get my car back... so I guess I'll have to live with having other ppl fetching me up to & fro places...

2 comments:

sasayth said...

his explanation Chrome-Hearts Dolabuy click this link now https://www.dolabuy.su official site go right here

dilot said...

learn this here now replica louis vuitton bags find out this here Valentino Dolabuy More Info replica gucci bags