Friday, August 12, 2005

staring at the empty parking space...

last night, I was standing in the car porch lighting up a ciggie, and staring at the empty space that used to be occupied. outta nowhere, I suddenly felt that I missed my car... alot....... missed driving it around, missed tapau-ing other cars in it, missed the ICE + my woofer, missed giving it a bath, missed cleaning up the interior.... basically missed having it around.......

I really regretted throwing that overtaking stunt last week, which apparently crashed my car into the Pajero, and having it sent to the workshop for at least 3 weeks... not only that I have to rely on other ppl to move around and causing inconveniences to everyone, the 55% insurance ncb for the car was voided, and by next year, I'll have to pay 100% for the insurance... demmit...

I juz hope that everything will turn up okay soon, as I've been showered with bad luck and incidents recently... starting with maxis overcharging me on my bills, screwed up work place + all those stupid office issues mentioned before, extra spending on wheel allignment + balancing (which eventually went to waste after the accident... farkkk!!!), 4D & Toto numbers came out, but din't buy, or missed a digit, thin-wallet-syndrome due to overspending (don't ask me what I spent on, coz I can't recall!!) and ultimately this accident...

No comments: