Wednesday, August 17, 2005

staring blanks again...

after meeting my deadline about 2 weeks ago, my productivity in the office has been pratically zero. yeap... you read it correctly... zero as in 0, or "kosong" in Bahasa Malaysia. as my next deadline is due in about 7 weeks time, I still have about 1 week or so to laze around before having to at least start researching on the topic and write something up...

despite the zero productivity in the office, my time outside the office is much occupied, and routined in a way. badminton sessions, tuition sessions, supper/limteh sessions and my ultimate sleeping sessions, especially during my precious weekends. din't even spend much time on my Playstation 2, which I kindda regretted buying it in the first place... wasted me roughly 1K, including the games that I bought, but haven't play yet...

plus with the recent happenings, including my car in the workshop, extra repairs, routine maintenance, petrol hikes and all... I'm and have been dead broke and fucking Pok-Kai (PK) for the past 2 months... and that left me with quite alot of stuff to think about...

I'm turning 24 soon, and have been working since I graduated 4 years ago. however, my savings figure in my bank account speaks differently... it is in such a pathetic state that I felt embarrassed looking at it...

I know... something has to change... and it has to start from my spending habbits...
BUT it is always easier said then done... just look at how much I have spent on my car... sighh~~~~~~


No comments: