Saturday, August 27, 2005

when I'm alone, or when I feel like being alone...

sometimes when I'm alone, or feel like being alone, some of the things that I'd do are:


get my ass into my car, drive around, with music blasting away... and usually I'd end up at


there's nothing more calming and soothing than sitting by the shore, letting the sea breeze blow the stress away... it also helps me to think... and clear up doubts at times...


or sank my ass into the chair of some coffee house, order an ice latte, and sit there for the next 1 or 2 hours watching the world go by... and of course puffing myself away... with a car magazine...


or I'd be at some shopping centres, walking aimlessly, browsing through shops after shops... and apparently bought something... like:


a Playstation 2 console... which cost me almost 1K with an additional memory card, joystick and the USB fan... knn!!!

looks like when I'm alone in the future... I'd have to stay at home and play PS2, as the purchase was unplanned, and I'm fucking broke... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures!

dreckker said...

hey dude... how'r things??

Anonymous said...

ok lerrr... merdeka day! woo hoo