Tuesday, August 23, 2005

some plans for my ride...

my waja's current stock standard suspensions are giving way, as well as the right rear boost bar. besides, there are dozens of visible scratches on the body, including the horrendous scratch thanks to Yu Thian Service Co, as well as a small dent from a mild collision with a kancil parked roadside when I was reversing last week...

so there I was, thinking what should I do with my ride... I'm not considering buying a car at least for the next 5 years... as that would only add to my liability list, and make me poorer with something that depreciates faster then one could say "haha... I bough a new car liAW!!!"

watching MTV's Pimp My Ride really influenced me to pimp my own ride... and in the end, one of the modifications that crossed my mind was to get my ride a new set of waja bodykit with a EG9 styled spoiler (yup, gonna ditch the current one if I go for the bodykit). then, together with the bodykit, send it to the paint shop, and give it a new spanking pearl black paint job.

during that time, I'd fly over to KL for a holiday and shop for some goodies for my ride... a new set of adjustable suspensions or a good set of absorbers is on top of the list, followed by a pair of boost bars, maybe a pair of 6" Clif Design speakers, an additional Pioneer 12" sub and a kick ass amplifier...

after having the suspensions fixed to my new pearl black ride, I'd go scout for a new set of rims, most probably the same 16" or go for a 17" upgrade, but definitely something more aggressive looking, and with metallic gun-barrel colour. hmm... a pair of semi-bucket seats would have been cool if I have some extra cash left... wuahh... that would be so so gorgeous and sexy...

and also, in the next 2 - 3 years, I'd most probably swap my stock waja engine with an Evo 5 or Evo 6.5 4G63 powerplant... the estimated cost for the half-cut, together with worksmanship is roughly 10K, which is relatively cheaper compared to buying a new car... and with the engine upgrade, I'd have many cars smell my exhaust fumes, and eat my dust... hahahaha...

No comments: