Friday, August 12, 2005

zero professionalism, zero resposibility...

got my car back from the workshop last week... and here's the story...

when I reached the workshop to get my car... to my horror... there was a long scratch at the rear side bumper... it's not a slight scratch which could be diminished by wax coating ok... it's a fucking deep scratch most probably done by typical screwdrivers or workshop tools. I enquired the foreman, and he said something like "nothing I could do lehhh... maybe it was already there before it came in." WADDA FUCK!!??? you think I'm stupid ahh?? I know my car inside out like the back of my hand, and you tell me it's already there before it went it?? look at my car you already know that I take care of it one lahhh... knnccb!!!!!

despite the scratch, I signed the car out, and the moment I drove it, I felt that the transmission was kindda funny... as the gear would take a few seconds more before it shifted up, leaving the engine revving freely. still, I drove the car for another day before sending it to my trusty workshop (VBS Motor) to check out the transmission after work...

guess what was the reason... those pukimaks at Yu Thian (oh yea... forgot to tell you the stupid workshop's name... will get into details later) released my transmission oil, but never refill it back!!!! outta the 4 liter capacity, I was running with only 1 fucking liter of transmission oil.... the foreman at VBS told me that I was lucky that there's still some transmission oil left... otherwise, my gear box would surely rest in peace forever liaw. they filled up about 3 liters of transmission oil, and charged me 55 bucks. of course I wasn't gonna let go of this recklessness by those assholes at Yu Thian, so I called up the boss, told him that I wanna claim back those money. He told me to go back to the workshop the day after...

reached the workshop. boss was not in, so I told the foreman that his stupid jerk-off fuck-tards did not refill my transmission oil, and called the guy who drove my car from the spraying workshop to the HQ where I took delivery of the car. he confirmed the problem, so I demanded for my refund, but the foreman kep on insisting that they did not release my transmission oil and bla bla bla grandmother-makes-apple-pie story.

I was like: SO HOW????? where the blue farking hell did the 3 liters of transmission oil went to?? I drank it all ahh??? the problem was so farking clear - 3 liters of transmission oil went missing... so since you ppl were the asses that worked on my car, then it's your fault lah!!!!!

he sommore has the balls to say that I should have refilled the transmission oil at their workshop bla bla bla... its really an insult to my intelligence talking to these fuck-head morons.... I said: WTF??? you crazy ahh??? gear box already almost no oil still wanna drive to your stupid workshop to refill ah?? if kaput how??? you ganti issit??? no freaking way I was gonna wait another day and drive my car with 1 liter of transmission oil mahhh!!!! it was so obvious that you ppl screw up my car, and now you're giving me all those ridiculous excuses, and din't wanna refund the money that I spent on the extra transmission oil.

in the end, I just walked outta the fucking workshop, swearing that I'll spread their fucking lousy work ethics all around, especially to everyone that I know of in Kuching. it's not about the money that I spent on the oil... heck, 55 bucks for me is just one visit to coffee bean.... it's the lousy worksmanship, plus the irresponsible + unprofessional attitute that those fuckers showed which pissed me off...

for those who live in Kuching... never ever go to this workshop - YU THIAN SERVICE CO, located at Sungai Apong area to service/repair your car. if you're claiming damage repairs from your insurance company, avoid this workshop as well... and ask for any other panel workshops, as I believe this IS the lousiest one in Kuching.

PS: please help me spread the words about this workshop. if you're reading this, happens to live in Kuching, and so happens that you also have a blog, do link this entry to your site as well. let others know about it, so that this kindda shit do not happen them...

No comments: