Friday, January 11, 2008

a pretty filling dinner & a new phone

Jo's phone went 'konged during Christmas Eve, and even though it went somewhat working the next day, the pissed lady was determined to get the LG Chocolate out of her hands. Then, half a day of phone searching, surveying and comparing ensued at Saberkas before deciding to buy that Nokia 7500 Prism. To her, it's a phone that is: 'If you like it, you'll like it, and vice versa. To me, it looked ridiculously weird at first, but after a while, it actually looked quite appealing.


Price of the phone: RM660.
Trade in price for the LG Chocolate: RM220
damage to her wallet: RM440
Pretty good bargain huh??


went to Chef At Home at Hui Sing area for dinner after a late evening swim, we order quite heavy meals - a sirloin steak for her, a lamb steak for me, a caesar salad and drinks.


food came shortly, and again my mistake of forgetting to take photos but started to dig into them hungrily. the portion was very generous, and together with plenty of tabasco sauce, it was sumptuous indeed. only after we were filled to the brim that I realize my forgetfulness, so here you go - the aftermath shot...

4 comments:

KY said...

interesting looking phone, probably needs a little getting used to for SMS.

dreckker said...

ironically, pressing of the buttons while sms-ing has pretty good feel to it...
it's actually just the look lar... it's something like: if you like, you like; if you don't like, you don't like... heh...
Thanks for dropping by KY. I frequent you blog alot... :)

Supergirlfriend said...

yeah, I get what you mean abt the Prism, dreckker. Love it or hate it. For me, it kinda looked really impressive on the ad, but...the real deal doesn't seem to work that well on me. Hehe. :p

dreckker said...

hahaha... now that I have been seeing it more often, I find that it actually looked quite classy and somewhat unique... :)