Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hilton Premium Club

A college friend of mine referred me to the marketing people of Hilton, and I got a call from one of them Hilton marketing staffs offering me the Hilton Premium Club membership recently. After all the introduction and sales talk, the marketing guy managed to convince me to sign up for the membership for a year with an addition 2 months of extended membership thrown in. I was RM588 poorer after the phone call... yea I'm such a sucker for these kindda stuff at times...


I received the membership package, which has the membership card inside after about 5 working days. It's all good. I won't go into too much details on the benefits of having the card, but basically I get a free stay at any of the Hiltons in Asia Pacific (premium room), 50% discount on 6 stays at any Hiltons, 50% on food and beverages, executive floor upgrades, 10% discount on all published room rates at any one time and etc...


The membership card, along with the dozens of discount vouchers... I'd probably try to sell off the free stay as well as the 50% discounted room vouchers, and fully utilize the discounts for the F&B segment instead... so for the next 14 months ahead, the chances are high that you'll probably find me at the
Waterfront Café, Steakhouse or Matang Terrace for the Japanese Buffet at Hilton Kuching...

2 comments:

KerPi said...

Hi,

I am interested to get a Hilton Premium Club membership.

Can you share some light on how to subscribe the membership?

Thanks.

stylosh said...

visit homepage replica designer bags original site bags replica gucci Full Report replica ysl