Monday, May 07, 2007

new specs...

recently I noticed that my 5 months old Real Madrid specs having this little hairline crack at the frame, so rather than using it until it breaks, I went over to my usual optical shop to get a new one done with Jo... coz she broke (actually sat on) her specs while playing with her dog...

I decided on a pair of ZeroX frame at first, but Jo kept on saying that since I've already got a pair of ZeroX shades, I should get myseft something else...

Looked around sommore, and in the ended found something that I equally liked... the name is somewhat weird and gay - Valentino Rudy, but it's pretty good lor... and she bought a pair from the same brand too...

the price for my specs, after special discount, came to RM300... why so expensive?? well the frame is made of Titatium... wuahahaha...








No comments: