Monday, May 21, 2007

belated (all) mothers' day dinner @ Lundu

the mothers' day dinner was decided to be held a week after the actual date, so everyone went back to Lundu on Saturday for the dinner. There are about 7 mums (including my grand) altogether, so there were lotsa people that night...

good was great, company was cool, and plenty of crap talking... too bad my closest cousin was not around... working in Singapore...

will let them pictures do all the talking... hehehe...


the Lundu Teh-C-Peng... RM1.90... freakin' expensive, but you get it sent straight to the shop...


Ping Pong balls... err... I meant turtle eggs... yea I know they are protected endangered species, but what the hell, since they were already in the fridge (dead anyway), just hentam-lah...


close-up shots of the eggs... yea I know it's sinful... but I bet you'll eat them anyway...


you can eat it like this - plus abit of kicap and pepper...


or, add in the kicap and pepper, then smash up everything... they all taste heavenly...

my cholesterol level must have been off the chart that day... ate so many...


random shot behind our Lundu shop...


it was night time, and all the food came...

ate until cannot walk...

Happy Mothers/Grandma Day!!

No comments: