Monday, December 03, 2007

elder cousin's wedding...

It was about a month ago when both my aunty and uncle dropped by my house to pass the invitation card of their daughter's (my elder cousin) wedding dinner. Luckily, the date was 2 days after my parents got back from Taiwan, else I'd have to attend the wedding myself...

The dinner itself was actually more of a family event, as only close relatives were invited. A total of 4 tables were reserved at the restaurant, and the food served that night was simply awesome. However, I didn't take any pictures of the food as it wasn't polite to take photos after photos of the food in front of them adults, and interrupting them eating...


only this photo of me with the cousins were taken. the guy in the middle is the new cousin in-law. both the ones in front are my elder cousins. The guy is an accountant.. and the sweet lady there - a doctor... still single I think... :)

It was a great night as it was somewhat a wedding dinner @ family gathering, a big one since the passing away of grandma earlier this year. Hope that the family bond will stay together as long, and that there would be many more such family gatherings in the future to come.

No comments: