Sunday, December 02, 2007

food stuff from Taiwan...

Apart from the Cafe Boheme that mum bought for me from her Taiwan trip, she too bought the authentic Taiwan sausages, which taste awesome as well as this amazing delicacy/dessert called 凤梨酥. The Taiwan sausages were quite expensive, and 2 packs cost around NT$500, which is about RM50...


had this during dinner yesterday... it's just different from the sausages/hotdogs sold locally,,, simply delicious!!! how I'd wish mum would have bought more...


this one is still in the fridge. these sausages are freshly packed, so it would only last for 1 month+, and we're recommended to chill it only rather than to store it in the freezer...


this is the thang people!!! looks plain and simple right?? well, looks can be deceiving... and I kid you not... the taste is TO-DIE-FOR!!!!

how much does it cost?? NT$20 per piece (RM2 each)... pretty expensive huh?? mum only bought 2 boxes back home... hemphh!!! If I were to be there, I'd have bought at least 10 boxes home... it's that good, and it's that worth it man... next time whoever is going to Taiwan, I'd definitely get them to buy this 凤梨酥 back for me...

No comments: