Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tried out the broasted chicken@Chicago 7

went over to the newly opened Chicago 7 located at the 3rd mile traffic light junction (the old Maybank branch) to try out their broasted chicken. I ordered 3 pieces of broasted chicken, takeaway.


very similar to that of KFC packaging lor...


3 piece chicken cost RM8.70, which is somewhat cheaper compared with RM8.98 from KFC. taste wise, I think the broasted chicken here is not as dry as the KFC ones on the opposite side of the road.

I'll surely come back for more...

4 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

Broasted chicken? I don't think I've heard about that before. Hehe. How does it taste like, dreckker? :)

dreckker said...

errr... not sure wor... somewhat like KFC lor... but the skin is not as thick as those from KFC, and it actually taste juicier... :)

SilveRaveN said...

like sugarbun's broasted chicken before it changed boss??

dreckker said...

yeap.... :)