Friday, February 29, 2008

Ciggie Review - Hero

Opened up the first of 3 cigarettes brought back from Vietnam this afternoon when I went out for lunch with a friend. The packing of the cigarettes is average at best, and so were the cigarettes...


I lit up one... tasted like the normal local Dunhill Red... quite strong... which is fine by me though I prefer Menthols or Lights. However, it felt more like a sub-standard product compared to Dunhill. I didn't ask how much was that pack of Hero cigarettes as the cigarettes were somewhat my CNY gift... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Hero's are totally counterfeit. You can safely assume they contain random poisonous ingredients. They are completely ubiquitous in Vietnam, but even this country has regulations requiring health warning labels.

yanmaneee said...

adidas ultra
curry 5
cheap jordans
hogan outlet
yeezy shoes
nike kd 11
100% real jordans for cheap
jordan sneakers
nike huarache
timberland