Thursday, February 21, 2008

rear disc brakes repaired before CNY

my rear disc brakes have been giving out this weird irritating sound whenever I step on the brakes while reversing, and knowing that the rear disc brakes needed trimming due to uneven surface, like what happened to the front disc brakes a year ago, again I went to the workshop to get the problem fixed.

before that, I went over to my usual spare part shop to purchase a set of better brake pads (both front and rear) as well... those with less brake dust...


the workshop guys took out the rear discs first... and sent them for trimming...


then they change the front brake pads...


fixing the rear brake calipers in place was the worst part as it took the longest time... and I waited close to 3 hours at the workshop.... but I guess it was worth it as now the problem is fixed, and there is no longer irritating sound while braking the car anymore... :)

total damage: RM220

No comments: