Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it's either the Seiko or the Tissot

before I actually bought my Seiko Chronograph, I was in a dilemma on whether to get that one or the Tissot PRC 200...

Well, if you were me, which one will you go for??


Seiko Chronograph (SNAB53P1) or Tissot PRC 200 (T17.1.586.52)???

For your information, the price that I got for the Seiko was RM800 while the Tissot is selling at RM1000, after major discount of course...

Anyhow, I took another snapshot of the Seiko a few minutes ago... :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

seiko wan looks more rugged and tough....tissot is more elegant...
have you looked at Casio?

dreckker said...

I can only relate Casio with the G-Shock range... which a few months ago I bought a G-Shock Mudman :)

Fashionasia said...

oh cool! i like the gshock! :) I'm eying on a pure white baby-G.

dreckker said...

yea, I heart G-Shocks as well... damn durable and reliable watch...

I bought my G-Shock Mudman May last year... usually I'll wear it when I go for badminton, swimming and outings... very lasak...

dreckker said...

http://dreckker77.blogspot.com/2007/06/random-purchase.html