Wednesday, November 22, 2006

plans to upgrade my ICE

currently my ICE head unit is a Pioneer DEH-P4550. it has served me well for the past 3 years, and now the modifying bug within me starts inching away again...


it's getting old, and sometimes CDs get stucked when ejecting...

I thought of getting myself a double din player, as my center console can actually fit one...

but this babeh doesn't support iPod plug-in...

then I thought of getting this single din player, which apart from DVDs, reads everything, including iPod...

sweet stuff huh...

and I think... since I'm gonna spend money on the head unit, might as well go all out right?? so this Pioneer head unit came into the picture...

it's a DVD receiver, supports everything and anything... then all I need to do is buy some ciplak TFT in-dash monitor to complete the whole package to last me another 2 - 3 years...

still considering... headache...

No comments: