Monday, November 20, 2006

having a hell lotsa thoughts when I'm listening to this song...


李圣杰 - 最近
(Li Shen Jie - Zui Jin)
http://www.520music.com/MusicList/520music.com_6491.htm

have been listening to this song alot lately... when I'm working, in the car, and it's even in my Atom... liked it very much, especially the lyrics, as well as how the music flows...

despite all those, it also somewhat got me into doing alot of thinking for the past few weeks... especially as of late... about things that happened... why it happened... how would I handle it... should I just ignore it... or act blur...

swimming actually helps release some stress, and relax myself... I actually brought along my swimming gears and stuff with me to work today, but I'm abit reluctant to go this evening... something is bugging me...

No comments: