Friday, July 11, 2008

have been busy after the Sabah trip, and still am... - . -

I have wanted to post an entry on the Sabah trip since last week, but work has been taking up most of the time I have, both in and out of the office... I'm still, and will be busy on my reports until somewhere end of next week, with the overtime period stretching until end of August... wtf!... -____-'

Like what hedo mentioned in her rants, it has been from 9am until 7 or 8pm (work plus overtime), then I have to attend to my other commitments until around 10pm, which at an average drains another 2+ hours of my brain juice after leaving the office during weekdays. That translates to about 13 freakin' hours of work, and THAT is excluding working overtime on Saturdays... :(


yea I know... I have no life... and I need more S.L.E.E.P.

of course I could look at the $$$ side of the whole situation, but I'm tired man, physically & mentally... and I'm seriously thinking of taking a long break by the end of the year, and I don't mean going for a 2 weeks leave kindda thing... I meant something like a 3 - 4 months break OFF work... totally...

No comments: