Wednesday, June 25, 2008

assorted snapshots III

just got back from Sabah... dead tired now... and while I compile the tonnes of photos taken, below are some assorted snapshots prior to the Sabah trip...


view from Mount Singai...


sunlight through the canopy...


went for lunch at this Red Dragon Cafe after the Mount Singai climb...


ordered this frog soup (田雞湯), which was surprisingly good... especially the thick soup...


squirrel meat cooked with soy sauce & dried chili... looked impressive but it was a total let down... we weren't even charged for this dish as it was really lousy...


this huge bowl of laksa cost RM6, but I tell ya, it's worth every penny paid...


salmon sushi, salmon sashimi and caviar... I like!!


assorted seafood @ the Hilton Mediterranean Buffet...


and I bought this Camel Active belt before going to Sabah as my old one is almost spoilt...

No comments: