Tuesday, May 13, 2008

never knew cheese+grapes could taste so damn good...

yea, went for another round of Japanese Buffet at Hilton again on the Saturday -______-'' , but this time, I was taught how to eat cheese mixed with fruits...

I'll spare you guys with all the typical japanese food shots we had, and just show the types of cheese made available that night...


Gouda Cheese, Camembert Cheese and Emmental Cheese...


apparently, the Camembert Cheese has the best of taste when mixed with fruits, especially grapes... you take a bite off the cheese first, let it somewhat melt in your mouth (the cheese tastes just normal... creamy and abit salty), then you pop in the grape... the taste after that, I assure you all, and I kid you not --- is H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEllo!

Ok, I know this is a bit weird, but where did you get the torrent for under the canopy of love? I can't find it anywhere and I am dying to watch it as I just finished the seventh day. Can you leave a link here somewhere?

Thanks!

AL

dreckker said...

hi man...

just leave me your email and I'll send you the torrent file. apparently i still keep it in the document folder.

regards,