Friday, May 02, 2008

happening weekend...

Han and Kari were back over the last weekend, and the rest of us here in Kuching were out 2 nights back-to-back for a get-together just to catch up on things...


went over to Secret Recipe for my meal as I had skipped dinner, and to my disappointment, the Lamb Shank wasn't as good as it looked... :(


Han ordered the kids meal burgers just for fun... -____-''


Kari came over a while later, brought me a Mild Seven One and a Davidoff Lights from his trip to Shanghai... thanks dude...


then on the Saturday night, went to Hilton for dinner as well as to Senso for a drink later...
blardy hell Manchester United lost to Chelsea 1-2, and I ended up footing the bill for the Japanese Buffet dinner we had at the Waterfront Cafe while Daniel (Man-U fans who also lost the bet) paid for Kari's share of the bill at Senso... Kari was the lucky one who only spent like RM50 for the entire night... knn...

(*will blog about the Hilton Japanese Buffet dinner, as well as the Hilton Northern-Indian Buffet dinner on the Wednesday night in a separate post...*)


ordered a bottle of Jim Bean for the night, which we later ended up at Victoria Arms for another 2 rounds of Heineken... Kari was wasted by the time I drove him home at around 2.30am... and the bugger kept on singing in my car... -______-"

No comments: