Thursday, November 01, 2007

watched Brothers (兄弟)

I haven't been to the cinema for movies for almost a year. The last show I watched at theater was a lame budget horror crap movie called 'Beneath Still Water'. The horror/scary scenes were so stupid and lousy that it became somewhat funny...

anyway, decided to go watch this so-called HK blockbuster - Brothers (兄弟) last night, and since it was movie night (RM5 per person), I went over to get the tickets after work just in case it's fully seated later. Lucky I did, as the 915pm show was almost half full when I bought the tickets at 540pm.


nothing to shout about on the storyline as it's typical of those HK triad movies...kill here revenge there. however, the acting part of the big name actors were good, and I think most of the people watching would agree that the selling point of the movie was the starring of the few hotshot characters. the ending wasn't pleasant, as usual... :(


the ticket girl must have been blur as she gave me two different coloured tickets, one RM8 and one RM6... even though it's RM5 for Wednesday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know people who watched this just because of Lee Hom. Lol, girls especially...

Since it didn't seem all that exciting, i guess i'll take your word for it and save my money for a better movie. Lust, caution maybe? LOL.. this time, the guys will have something to watch. XD

BYE!