Monday, November 05, 2007

1408... got 2 endings one...

I just learnt from Hedo that there're actually two endings to 1408 this morning. I watched it at the cineplex while she watched the pirated DVD bought somewhere. We were talking about it when she said John Cusack died in the movie. I looked at her one kind and said: "ehhh... he where got die??!"

so~ after some online searching, confirm that there're two endings to the movie. Hedo watched the original ending, while the Malaysian cinema goers will be served the "less-depressing" ending, where John Cusack survived room 1408. I'm so gonna borrow Hedo's DVD and watch the original ending...

For those who wants to know more about the 2 endings, and don't mind reading about the storyline if you haven't watched the movie, go here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1408_(film)

Some pictures I took from Star Cineplex:

probably the most snapped scenery of Kuching...
took it after I bought the 1408 tickets...



Kuching South... the building under construction is the new Dewan Undangan Negeri of Sarawak (DUN).

No comments: