Wednesday, October 24, 2007

watched one only... sigh!~

bought 11 DVDs a couple of weeks ago, thinking that I might have time to watch some since I was unwell at home, but ended up only watching The Borne Ultimatum... and the storyline was like crap, only the few action and fighting scenes that were cool...

some of the movies that I bought are pretty outdated, as I didn't have time to watch them when they were showing at the cinema... and now, they are still un-watched... ''-__-


top: Invincible Target, Dragon Tiger Gate, My Wife is a Gangster 3, Simply Actors
bottom: House of Mahjong, Just Follow Law, Apocalypto


The Borne Ultimatum, Rush Hour Series, The Lord of The Rings Series, 4 in One Collection of The Condemned, Wild Hogs, Shooter and Face/Off

I think I need to take like a week's leave and go for a movie marathon at home. Who knows, after that, I might be able to enter myself for such competitions...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband bought a lot of DVD, and they are unwatched too.

dreckker said...

that's the problem sometimes... impulsive purchases plus those DVDs are cheap... so buy buy buy, then ended up no watch... :( or later go borrow other ppl, and never see again...