Wednesday, October 10, 2007

new headphones...


This pair of Sony ear-bud style earphones lasted me for over 5 years. It was bought from Singapore after I finished my IT degree for a whooping SG$90... which was very expensive for two little earphones as it was just launched that time... but considering that it last me for so long, and entertained me with one of the best sound quality any earphones could ever offer, it's worth every penny spent...

However, all things have their life spans, and this pair of Sony earphones, even though still working perfectly fine, starts peeling off at the ear-bud sides a while ago. Also the rubber at the connecting parts are also getting loose and worn out... and wearing it isn't that comfortable anymore... :(

Had no choice but to let it retire, and went off to the Sony retailer yesterday to look for a replacement. Buying the same things wasn't on my mind, as I'm thinking of getting a pair of headphones instead. In the end, bought this:


still in the box...


walahh... my new toy...

Despite the sound quality of this Sony headphones being less crisp compared with my previous earphones, it's understandable as the previous pair completely blocks out sound from outside, and what is heard is all from the earphones. This one only comes close... but I have no complains... like it a lot actually...

Damage to wallet: RM78

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Can i ask you something? Saw ur post about Somerset Gateway, did you stay there or just went there to use the pool and sauna ?

How much did it cost ? Thanks

dreckker said...

nope, I don't stay there... I only go there to use the facilities...

if you're a tenant or an employee working in the building, it's RM70 per month. Public would be RM110 per month.

hope this helps. :)