Tuesday, April 10, 2007

new 22' LCD...

the 2007 PIKOM Fair was held during the weekend. I waited until the last day, and went over late evening, hoping to get a better bargain during the closing hours on the final day.

the place was jam packed with people... and it was pretty hard to move around. asked around for the price of a M2 memory stick. I ended up getting a Sandisk 1GB M2 for my SE K800i for RM135, the cheapest I could find as some were selling at RM150.

then it was time to go LCD hunting. asked around for the price of 22" LCDs, and there were only 2 booths selling 22" LCDs, both BenQs (yea what to do... Kuching wad...). one quoted me RM1080, and the other one quoted me RM1050 at the dying hours of the fair. I checked the price a week before the PIKOM fair, and the average price for a 22" was +/-RM1170, so it's already somewhat cheaper...

it was obvious that they were closing, and wanted to clear as much stock as possible, thus giving me that price. RM1050 was pretty much within my budget, so I said okay, paid the guy... and was a happy man walking out of the fair... :)


my new BenQ 22" LCD


BenQ Senseye FP222W...


the total package... it's a gorgeous sight... heh...


the 22" LCD monitor has an even bigger display area than my 21" Sony Wega...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice LCD..

mine only 17inch nia.. haha

dreckker said...

TQ :)