Monday, April 30, 2007

have you seen so much shoes in your life??

LEA Centre is having their grand stock clearance sales until Wesak Day. Everything in the house is sold at 1/2 price... Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Slazenger, Lotto, Dunlop... you name it, and they'll sell it to you at half the price... it's crazy...



I went over to their outlets with a few friends on the weekend to have a look. Lots and lots of people. Mountains and mountains of shoes... and I'm not exaggerating... I've got prove...


unbelievable and ridiculous amount of shoes... from as low as RM24.95 to RM399 (those hot & sexy Nike and Adidas footwear)...

I ended up buying 1 Adidas World Cup Germany Polo shirt, 1 Adidas t-shirt, 1 Nike t-shirt, and 1 Dunlop shorts. The total amount came up to about RM140, freaking cheap...



and I saved the best for last. saw this Nike leisure/jogging shoe on the rack... size 12, last pair, loved it ... tried them on the spot... and went straight to the payment counter... another RM199 gone...


Hedo and the gay fart machine said that I shop like a woman... but I don't care...