Wednesday, March 28, 2007

shopping list...

there are now 2 things in my shopping list that I would be getting my hands on real soon.

1. a new phone. yea, I sold off the O2 Atom, and now I'm eyeing around for something simpler and less complicated. the most probable purchase would be this:


Sony Ericsson K800i... yea I need a good camera as well, so it is the total package... and I dislike bringing around extra digicams...

2. a new LCD monitor. as mentioned in my previous post, my old 15" monitor is no longer working. since the PIKOM fair is coming to town next week (I think, need to confirm), I'll be getting myself a new LCD monitor, hopefully at a bargain. it'll either gonna be a 19" or a 22", brand Samsung, BENQ or Acer. heh... stay tune...




aren't LCD monitors way cooler and appealing than those huge-assed CRTs??

No comments: