Tuesday, March 20, 2007

my monitor died...

I went home a happy man after watching the Malaysian hot-shot mens double Koo Kien Kiat & Tan Boon Heong kicked the Danes' asses all over the Swiss Open Final on Sunday night.

Got home, switched on my monitor, and saw a few sparks coming from underneath it... shiet!! the screen never lit up, and after a few tries, with sparks coming on & off... sighh~~... the monitor confirm KONG-ed!!


bye bye monitor...

This monitor was actually bought in 1999, so after 8 good long years, it's actually about time for it to go to monitor heaven. The problem is that I can't use my PC period until I get myself a new monitor, and this time, it'll most probably be something like a 19" or 21" LCD... hehehe...

So for the mean time, I'm using my mum's laptop to hook up to the net and work (if I have to).


yea I know, my table is very the messed-up...

No comments: