Wednesday, December 20, 2006

one of the things that helped me lose 18kgs in 3 months...

I did a write up on my before and after some time ago... about my losing of 18kgs in about 3 months time...

so here's the follow-up on that...

my sister is the one who got me into consuming this new range of products distributed by this new MDM company - WBG... because she wants me to become her product testimonial... and since I was overweight back then, it was perfect...

(note: I'm just sharing the method of how I lose 18kgs in about 3 months time, and I'm in no way getting paid to promote this product range, or hard-selling it. Email me only if you're seriously interested on getting slimmed down, or interested in earning some part-time income through introducing this product range for your people that you know of that needs to shade some extra weigh off. Otherwise, just read and then forget it. =)


One of the product that I'm consuming is Fiber Plus. It is a high fibre formula that improves bowel functions, purifies the colon's internal environment and helps build a more balanced digestive system. It effectively rids your body of accumulated toxins, while boosts the body's overall vitality.

Of course, beside consuming this fiber thingy, I also control my food consumption, and take less rice, more vegetables and fruits. I also resume swimming, for like 3 times a week... so it helps alot as well. 3 months seems quite a long time, but it's all worth it as now I'm wearing clothes that I have not been wearing since university time... =)

No comments: