Tuesday, December 12, 2006

bye bye Renoma, hello Camel Active

for more than 1 year, my pair of Renoma working shoe has served me well... but after taken much abuse for yours truly, the cushion inside has worn off badly... and I myself has been suffering foot-ache since...


Christmas sales is around the corner, so I went over to LEA Centre to look for a new pair... approached the Camel section, and tried on this Camel Active... damn comfortable I tell you... so I told the salesman that I'd be wearing that shoe, and told him to pack the Renoma into the box...

thought that there's some discount, but turned out because that pair is new arrivals, no discount is offered. since I liked it so much, I didn't bother about the discount anyway, and swiped my card...





total damage: RM279.90... darn...

2 comments:

Tiffany L said...

hao liennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't you have, like, your report to do? LOL.

dreckker said...

i'm doin' it now wad.... heh...