Thursday, October 22, 2009

assorted snapshots VIII

a few thousands worth of SK-II products... birthday present from Han & his bros to their mum...

Seafood Spaghetti @ Basaga ... very the delicious... ^__^

the stall that the youth division of Kwong Wai Siew Association (广惠肇公会) rented to raise fund during the Moon Cake Festival at Carpenter Street... I was there to help out after the Basaga dinner...

took a shot at the car's dashboard from outside...
and this picture is now my signature in all forums that I'm a member of... heh... XD

4 comments:

desmond said...

bro snap some of your autogauge meter ler...ur meter make my hand get itchy XD

dreckker said...

ahh?? I got post it in the TVCM and VECS forum leh... hahaha...

no need to itchy... just go buy and install... that'll cure the itchiness for sure... XD

desmond said...

where u post at the tvcm forum?? where is it? haha now can only buy 1 by 1 ar..tiam..teruk this month haha

dreckker said...

ehh... paiseh paiseh... TVCM only got out TT pictures...
I posted the Autogauge meters in the Vios07 and VECS forum... hahaha...