Wednesday, December 10, 2008

one helluva long weekend alcohol intoxication...

as I mentioned in my previous post that one of the boh-liaw clan - Kari was back in town for the long weekend... both Daniel and I brought him out drinking FOUR nights in a row, and eventually got him 'broken' by the time he flew back to Penang, with a bad sore throat and sound like Donald Duck... hehehehe....


we went to Ipanema on Friday night to open up the 15 year Balvanie that he brought back from his India business trip (luckily he went to Bangalore, not Mumbai...), and was joined by another 2 more good friends who were already there downing their 12 year Macallan, so the night turned into a Balvanie+Macallan mixing bash... 


despite the drunkness, we still manage to take a compulsary boh-liaw clan groupshot...


before he got really wasted and disoriented, and start hugging the Balvanie bottle with the 'Kari Poonani' scribble [look carefully] that I wrote..... :)

6 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

wow..go slow on the alcohol man! haha... :p

dreckker said...

hahaha... it was my friend who was wasted... I was still okay... ;)

AsX said...

Nooooooooo! How can i face anyone now?

dreckker said...

hahahaha... okay one lah... not that my blog is that famous...

AsX said...

Let me check... Pagerank 0...oooh cool....

dreckker said...

wtf.... i'll get the page rank up real soon bugger!!!...