Monday, December 15, 2008

a good deed...

someone carelessly left his car key, together with the remote control on top of the urinal in the toilet of my office floor a few days back... and I almost took it into the office to ask around my colleagues whether any of them lost their car keys when a panicky guy came out from the lift and head straight towards the toilet obviously looking for his car keys, so I called him and gave him back his stuff... a relief guy he was after that...



I could understand his feelings completely as the same thing happened to me just a week+ ago. I went to Ipanema with Daniel at around 11pm, and only after downing half a pint of beer 20+ minutes later, and gone over to talk to some friends next door at Soho that I realized my car keys were not with me. I asked Daniel to help look for my car keys at Ipanema while I ran over to see whether my car was still there or not. To my delight, it was still there, so I walked slowly back to the club, searching carefuly for my car keys along the way until I saw someone picked it up from the two steps leading down towards Ipanema and Soho. I told that guy (got his name later - Colin Kho... thanks man...) that he had my keys and he gave it back to me straight.... I tell you no words could have described how relieve felt that time... 

I think there's must be some connection between loosing your keys, getting them back, then helping another person got his/her keys back... a cycle or something like that... but I'm glad I could return the favour and be of help... :)

No comments: