Friday, September 09, 2005

September 8...

I officially turned 24 yesterday... the good thing was that I got presents, and the bad thing is that I'm edging closer to being quarter of a century old :(

didn't take leave yesterday, and went to work as usual. however, before I went out, mom cooked me 2 eggs and some noodles for the birthday thingy (some chinese tradition lahh), and my parents each gave me a really big ang-pow (red packet) hehehehehehe...

darling gave me a ciggie holder & a DVD as my present... and I got dozens of messages and emails from friends sending me their birthday greetings, which I was quite touched that they remembered my birthday... (also have to give credits to those Friendster.com kindda websites coz they have birthday reminders...)

sis called and asked me what I want for my birthday... and I said: "anything will do lah... I don't have anything specific in my mind yet...." I just hope that she doesn't buy me another shirt, because shirts were her choice of present for me since 2 years ago...

dinner was good... mom prepared chicken, bbq pork, campbell soup and mashed potatoes. enjoyed dinner alot, and by the time I was done, I could hardly breath...

later in the night, went out for a drink at Memories Cafe with darling & gang, and got a call from Johnathan, asking us to go for supper. he ordered the super kolo mee (also known as turbo), and I had one hell of a hard time finishing it... dem that bugger even challenged me to finish both the soup and drinks... which when done, I almost puked... knn...


my birthday cake last year when I turned 23... =)

5 comments:

ABC said...

seems like u had a wonderful birthday..........i didnt receive any present this year for birthday except a cake from mom...:(

Chen said...

Happy Belated Burpday :)

dreckker said...

thank you... :)

nomnomfish said...

happy birthday... :) or rather, belated birthday... hugs from sydney!! ;)

dreckker said...

thank you... :)