Sunday, July 12, 2009

grandma passed away......

my maternal grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago...

her leaving us means that all my 4 paternal & maternal grandparents have left us to be with each other...

from relatives and friends...

relatives and friends paying grandma their respect...

the huge amount of 金银纸 folded for grandma...

food prepared and served for relatives and friends who came to the funeral...
the 三层肉, foo-chuk soup and curry chicken were seriously awesome... I couldn't even remember how many rounds I've had over the 2 days when I was in Lundu...

ceremony outside our shop before sending grandma off...

the view from on top of the hill, where grandma was put to rest beside grandpa...

*there's another post entry about grandma from my sister's blog*

rest in peace, grandma... you'll be missed...

4 comments:

AsX said...

Hmm take care dude!

dreckker said...

no problem one lah... thanks.

Lion in the Jungle said...

lai sayang sayang..

dreckker said...

no worries... I'm good and thanks but no need to sayang me dude...