Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Seventh Day 《最美麗的第七天》

I just finished watching this new TVB drama - The Seventh Day 《最美麗的第七天》, after having spent the entire night watching the last 10 episodes till around 7.30am... damn it has one hell of a touching storyline... but I feel like crap as of now... yawn~~~ NEED.SLEEP.REAL.SOON...
-______-"


this drama was just shown on Astro On Demand...
but I manage to get a friend to burn me a copy after he downloaded it... heh...

Apparently, this drama is a follow-up/spin-off from the previous one (different storyline though) screened about a year ago - Under the Canopy of Love 天幕下的戀人, also with the same cast...


I'm so gonna download this one, or buy it from those China DVD sellers and watch it... (yea I know, this one has been shown before, but I don't usually watch those Astro programs except for AXN and the Sports Channels at home...)

9 comments:

Fenridal said...

Attention! See Please Here

diana said...

can pinjam next time? but i'll need to bring back to kl first before returning it to u the next time bo? :P

dreckker said...

ehh... no problem la... when are you coming back?? or I just burn you another copy and send it to your KL address??

Alex said...

haha i finished watchin this last month. a rather tragic ending but i liked it. i find niki chow pretty in tat series lol

dreckker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreckker said...

yea... she's pretty...
but I like Natalie Tong 王芷君 (Sasa) more... damn cute lar... heart will sure melt when she manja-manja... hahaha...

She's Jess said...

2 more episodes for me before the ending.

Love the movie in every bit!

diana said...

wah kao! really can burn for me? i dun mind though. teehee

dreckker said...

Jess: yea... liked the movie from start till the end... very "Kam Tong" lor...

Diana: no problem lar.... just email me your address k.. just remember to bring me a couple of Burger Kings when you're back yea... :)))