Friday, February 17, 2006

Riverside Majestic Cafe (Japanese Buffet)

was at the Riverside Majestic Cafe with ah slenz on Valentines... booked the place early, but the crowd was overwhelming... and the two of us have to wait for like 15 minutes before we were seated, and sommore at the non-smoking area despite me requesting a table at the smoking area during the reservation... knn...

however, after like 10 minutes, we were offered another table at the smoky area, and my temper cooled. then, upon seeing the food, all the temper gone... and was happily eating for the next 1 and a half hour... my belly almost burst I tell you....

so, here comes some pictures to make you ppl drool and hate me...


sashimi... I stood at the sushi bar and waited about 15+ minutes for this... yeaps... the queue was that long!!


salmon sushi & Carlifornia roll... nicely done


octopus + prawn... the puurfect combination...


raw oyster... what more could I ask for...??


dunno what soup + noodle with flower looking thingy...

3 comments: