Wednesday, November 23, 2005

new stuff in my room...

I made 2 kindda huge purchases during my reign as King of da House when my parents were enjoying themselves in Shanghai...

1st - a 21" Sony flat screen tv



2nd - an OSIM massage chair



those 2 things set me back by around RM3k... but heck, now I could enjoy myself playing my PS2 games, or watch movies in my room, with the air condition on full blast, and at the same time getting a massage... hahahaha...

will get a graphic card with TV out soon so that I could watch DVDs and stuff using the new TV rather than using the smaller 15" monitor.

and this is how I look like in my massage chair...


"ahhh.... this is life man~..."

3 comments:

INeedAMassage said...

I am thinking of purchasing a massage chair. I am now doing research via the web and found your posting very usuful. I am also interested in Best Massage Chair.
Thanks.

Stan said...

Welcome to the "Massage Article" Site. On this site we address many topics about swedish massage that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body.Welcome to the "Massage" Site. On this site we address many topics that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body. http://yourebooksuperstore.com/massage

Stan said...

Welcome to the "Massage Article" Site. On this site we address many topics about massage table that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body.Welcome to the "Massage" Site. On this site we address many topics that will
help you learn about the different types of massages and how they effect your body. http://yourebooksuperstore.com/massage